Telehealth and remote patient monitoring
Available 24/7, RCC’s are here to cover into the extended hours and weekends when staffing from Home Health may be limited. Connected Home Living patients thrive with more attention and interaction, and their satisfaction scores prove it!
Additional Telehealth Programs
- Medication Reminders &Observation
- Transition to Home
At Home Care Agency from Hillsborough, FL, your loved-ones are provide
- A Remote Care Coordinator (RCC) specifically trained on Chronic Care Management and COVID-19
- Latest intuitive Telehealth solution customized for every client
- Proactive check-ins and reminders
- Rapid access to live board-certified RN’s and Physicians*
- Assistance obtaining medication and food
- Companionship to combat loneliness
How it works
- Sign-up loved-ones based on their needs and technological ability using a smartphone, tablet, computer or landline
- We develops a plan and trains your loved ones to use our telehealth solution
- Daily Health Surveys monitor your health
- Live Remote Care Coordinators (RCCs) evaluate your needs and provide support
- RCCs escalate issues to a Family Member or Nurse, based on pre-defined protocols
- Nurse or Doctor may assess and treat patient using video triage*
- RCC can coordinate medication, food, and supplies
Each patient is assigned a remote care coordinator (RCC) who will monitor medical devices and data, track and adjust the execution of the care plan and coach and guide the patient.
Turn key remote monitoring center for efficient coordination of care facilitating safe return to home and avoiding unnecessary hospital readmission.